Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bridal Shower

Dream team...setting up
Food on its way

Arriving late


Proud of my friend for "trying" to use a camera just for me



old friends




Always gotta pause for GOOD EATS


Game we played where everyone had a word on their back and they had to guess what it was based on clues given by audience. Topic was things you do on the honeymoon ;)

This was where everyone gave me advice on how to keep the SPICE in my marriage


Shower of gifts


To my surprise when I remove the paper...


Yaaaay!! My favoritest game in the world! And I have never owned it. No one would probably believe that, but its TRUE!


Me: Hey thanks Cousin...How'd you know I loved this scent?
Cousin: Random...

Me and Mother Dearest. Thanks mom for helping throw me a great party!


I thought this was cute...btw this is most of my bridal party. Arent they beautiful??


Welp, there you have it...bridal shower #1! I had so much fun and many laughs. It was an unforgettable day in the company of unforgettable people.
SHOUTS OUT! Go to my friend who is literally the busiest person I know. She made alot of sacrifices for this party. She asked my mom to send her a picture of me during the process because she had to make sure I was CUTE enough for her to be doing all that work. HA! Gotta love her :)
Guess I passed the test,
charlAMAZING

No comments:

Post a Comment