Wednesday, December 22, 2010

30 day countdown-25

What a busy day! Shopping for a bedroom suite is no joke. Mostly crunching all the numbers will make your head spin! Well my old college roomie and I made our first stop at Rooms To Go Outlet. They had some pretty impressive offers. The most competitive one was a King bed, dresser, mirror, nightstand for $844. It was the perfect color and style. Being the competitive shopper that I am I decided to mosey my way on down the street to The Underpriced Furniture Store just a few doors down. They had some very nice pieces. After a long consultation with the sales man I told him he had a very competitive price to beat down the street. After my friend helped me trash talke he threw in a free mattress with the bedroom suite I chose and that was that! I think we all know that nothing in life is free, but the point is I wasnt going to beat the price he offered me anywhere.

Then off to Lenox Mall we went to get find my wedding shoes. Lets just say...HAWT!

Had a few gift cards from my first bridal shower to Macy's and Target. I tried to sepnd them on the purpose for which I assumed them to serve ;) There were many finds but limited gift card so I had fun looking at all of this stuff I never look at. These moments are all the antecedents to the whole new world I am about to enter.

clueless,
charlAMAZING

No comments:

Post a Comment