Thursday, December 23, 2010

30 day countdown-24

Can I just say I am on a roll. Never ever ever have I blogged this frequently. This is how I would like to blog, but there is just not that kind of time. Well, maybe if I was more organized I could make the time. Nonethless it allows me to appreciate it all the more when I do get the time.

Anyhoo! Our bedroom suite arrived next day! Now thats what I call a quick turnover. They came, they set up within 30 min or less...and left. There, in all its glory, was our bedroom suite. Its quite a beaut' if I must say so myself. How exciting. I mean technically this is the most important room in the house. Sleeping on couches after the wedding is not the business. I look forward to turning the room into a wonderful sanctuary. I get excited about decorating. I've never had my own space to really create. Well I remodeled the guest bathroom in my mom's house and my room in my mom's house not that long ago and now I have to move out of my wonderful creation. Ideas I have so far for the bedroom I am thinking tranquil colors like beige and light aqua. Living room warm colors like tan, cranberry, orange and mustard. Bathroom sort of a rustic feel. Dining nook...red?? Kitchen?? I already know stores I will frequent to find some unique pieces will be Hobby Lobby, Ross, Burlington, TJ Maxx, Marshalls etc...you get my drift. Honestly, Im sure I can find something I like almost anywhere. But at least I know I wont be paying an arm and a leg. I mean thats what its all about right?? Hehehe

From one wonderful creation to my next,
charlAMAZING

No comments:

Post a Comment