Tuesday, December 21, 2010

30 day countdown-26

Furniture shopping has been my biggest focus lately. Now that I have lots of disposable time during my Christmas break I get the chance to shop around without time restraint. Mother in law took me out to Farmers and she wanted to go to Rooms To Go. So we got around. I found this wonderful set at Ashley's on Saturday and when I went to Farmers I saw the exact same set. I think that was confirmation that we should get it. Its within our budget. Never made it to The Dump. Was going to go tomorrow, but I realized that its only open on the weekend. BUMMER! So I'm just going to wing it from here. Go cruising up some access roads to see what I can find.

Also getting amped up about my bachelorette party! Bff has been asking me all of these inconspicuous questions without any context. Its so mysterious and exciting. I have been sending her pictures and finding strappy shoes of a certain color etc. I mean what is she up to?? I know I am in for a treat because she never does it any less than BIG!

Hoping for success,
charlAMAZING

No comments:

Post a Comment