Tuesday, December 28, 2010

30 day countdown-19

Hmmmm how would I describe the pace of my life right now as we are at the 19th day mark?? Panic!!! There is so little time and feels like so much to do! I make a new to-do list every 5 min. I am typically not a strong finisher in any respect really. All I am trying to do is finish strong. The goal was to get as much stuff done over my holiday break as possible. I would have to say I think I accomplished all I set out to finish before I go back to work. At least that's the upside. But while finishing all of those things I have realized how much more I need to do.

Today was eventful I got plenty done. I finally started on the wedding program and almost finished it in one night. I just need a few more details that I am waiting on from others. With that being said, one may find that people who were planned to be in the wedding may all of a sudden not be able to be in the wedding at the last minute. While I am typing this I am thinking I should probably wait until the 1 week mark to print the programs just in case something else changes. I was trying to get that out of the way NOW too so I can get it off my hands but that may backfire.


I researched songs for our ceremony and part of the reception. Im pretty excited about the selections. The songs feature Tribe of Benjamin, Jennifer Hudson, India Arie and Korey Bowie.


Well I took a car full of my things over to the apartment. The more trips I make the smaller the space gets...sadness.

Life is Sweet,
charlamazing

No comments:

Post a Comment