Thursday, December 16, 2010

30 day countdown-30

Boy did time fly! Here we are 30 days out from the wedding day. This has been quite a journey. In the midst of this I got my first full time job, started graduate school...and planned this wedding. AAAAALLLL of this was so new. I guess I took it a little lightly. Everyone says enjoy being a bride because it will be all over in the blink of an eye, but I must admit I have hardly enjoyed it. Mainly, due to the fact of spending money. I set a LOW budget, but that was still too much. I also get weirded out with all of these parties that are all about me...too much attention that I am not used to. Almost all accolades and experiences in life I have been able to hide in the crowd. So what does that mean for the wedding day??? Im going to be SUPER weirded out, but mostly happy and relieved. I am super humbled that people have gone out of their way to throw me these FANTABULOUS parties! Sure does show you who is really committed to you. Though its no surprise. But its humbling to see HOW committed. So I have been all out of my comfort zone. Meanwhile school got harder this last quarter and I epically failed myself. In light of that I will be taking a quarter off to adjust to life as a wife. Clearly I like to take things 1 at a time, which is so unAmerican, but I have always been a little special
:-)

Last weekend I had my first bridal shower hosted by Friend and Mom. It didnt take long for the party to go wild starting with the games and ending with the gifts! Everyone seemed to have enjoyed themselves and especially the food. Thanks again Mom and Friend.

As of today...I am compiling my list of RSVPs, emailing hostesses, and addressing more invitations that never got sent (=0

So close-yet so far,
charlAMAZING

No comments:

Post a Comment