Thursday, December 23, 2010

30 day countdown- 23

Today was pretty much filled with late Christmas shopping, but since I only needed to buy 1 gift then I spent most of my time exploring uncharted territory...the home section! LOL as if I need another reason to shop it was quite the adventure! My hands are burning to buy stuff...something...anything, but looks like I will have to exercise a little patience until after the wedding. As I am starting to observe peoples home more closely, I am learning that less is more.

Thats usually the general principle in life, but in this case it looks great when you have a really nice standout pice of furniture or art piece or centerpiece and everything else just compliments. In perfect world I would want every piece of decor to be intentional and complimentary to the setting of the room and not just something I got for free in a gift exchange for Christmas.

Another reason to shop,
charlAMAZING

No comments:

Post a Comment