Monday, November 22, 2010

What a Tease

The apartment folks told us we could come get our keys to our new place (!!!) on Saturday November 13th. When we arrived I sat on the edge of my seat as I listened to her grind our copies of the key in the other room. When she returned she handed us our GOLDEN KEY. All of my other keys are silver. Clearly it was meant to be set apart. Anyhoo when we got there 3 staircases later (I will have beautiful thighs before this is over)I stuck my key in the the lock and it fits!!! Then I turn...NO GO!!! Then Donnie tried his, but to no avail we had to wait another day to get a new lock.

Got the keys on November 15th! So excited. I have never lived away from home (without the possibility of me coming back). Now its official...I feel old. What I look forward to the most is sharing it with my best friend, the dishwasher (mom's has been broken for years now!), and entertaining company! Its small, but not tight, intimate, and cozy. It features a one bedroom with walk in closet, living room with fireplace and built in bookshelves, sunroom that has a balcony that adjoins to bedroom, small dining nook and of course the kitchen that has a 3 person capacity :)

God is so good that so far his mom donated us her whole living room suit from couches to tables. His sister and brother in law gave us their flat screen tv and tv table. It is already looking like a home.





Ecstatic,
charlAMAZING

No comments:

Post a Comment