Monday, November 22, 2010

Places I frequent

DOLLAR TREE (go on the nice side of town. They have great decor supplies such as vases, crysal, flowers, and candles.)


MICHAELS (They send coupons if you sign on up online)


HOBBY LOBBY (sign up on their website. They send a 40% off coupon every week and they have AWESOME SALES weekly...especially on ribbon, fabric, floral and the bridal section...well everything!)



DAVID'S BRIDAL (One stop shop for bridal/party attire. Be sure to take advantage of the deals they offer. Be sure to ask if they dont tell you. If you buy your dress there your party will get discounts)


FORMALLY YOURS (Bridal boutique in Lilburn GA. I love their bridesmaid dress selection! Although I did not buy my gown from there I have seen some head turners on display)

No comments:

Post a Comment