Monday, November 25, 2013

Punch Lines #1

Anyone who knows my hubby knows he can be quite the character.  He has been saying some funny stuff lately. I just play his hilarious comments on repeat in my head and Im laughing about it days later.  So check this out...

Lets just say the words "trickin' off" got thrown around. Somehow I smelled like "an old tub" after being fresh out of the shower and the other day I reminded him that we would be visiting a friends church called Fishers of Men. When we were in the car looking it up on the GPS he said "What church are we going to again... Friends with Benefits"?

*AWKWARD PAUSE*REALLY DUDE*C'MON MAAAANN*LMBO*

He really has a way of keeping things interesting. Whats the craziest thing your spouse said/says?

Life is Sweet,
charlamazing

No comments:

Post a Comment