Thursday, April 14, 2011

The devil was busy but he was just wasting time.

**Please read the post before this one in order to fully appreciate this post.
Out of all of those dramatic situations that happened God met me at the finish line making good of all the things the satan used to upset me.

V- Reception venue did let us use the space.
I- Cake lady made it back in town in time.
C- Uncle ended up videoing the wedding and 2 MORE people.
T- The roads were clear enough for my mom to pick up flower girl across town.
O- Wedding planner eventually got the table cloths from UPS.
R- I called Tmobile before I went over in mins. and they gave me 600 extra.
I- To heck with those programs...no one noticied til now ;)They were still stunning.
O- The wedding ministry lady got what she wanted one way or another.
U- My uncle brought the flower girl shoes from the house when he left.
S- My cousin picked up the flower girl tights on her way to the wedding.
I thought I lost but actually I won. I got the V...

charlAMAZING

No comments:

Post a Comment